1. We are a two person staff so we book all appointments online for efficiency. Upon submission of your request, our staff will email you our practice welcome letter within 24 hours which entails all practice policies.
2. You will then receive an estimate for services that contains a deposit link to reserve your appointment(s). Appointments are not reserved without a deposit.
3. Once your deposit is received, you will receive confirmation by email as well as reminders of your appointment time and date in the days leading to your appointment.
4. On the day of your appointment, a member of our staff will call you when we are in route to give you an estimated time of arrival.
1. At this time, we are only entering homes for pets that are down and unable to get up or euthanasia services. A mask must be worn at all time in vaccinated and unvaccinated persons who are present.
2. We are not allowing clients onto our mobile unit during visits (unless for euthanasia services) as space is limited and does not allow the practice of social distancing.
3. We offer minimal contact payment options as well as disinfect between each visit to keep our staff and your family safe.
4. Our staff are required to properly wear mask, wash hands more frequently, and disinfect all materials used between each visit.
1. A mobile clinic reduces the stress, fear, and anxiety of traveling to a traditional or vaccine clinic.
2. We keep your pets safe, by reducing the possibility of them being exposed to sick and possibly contagious animals.
3. For multiple pet households, all of your pets can be serviced without having to endure the hassle of multiple pet travel.
We are exclusively housecall only and do not offer a location in which you can come to us for services.
Yes! We are happy to provide same day or next day urgent care if our schedule permits. An urgent visit would be considered as a non-well visit that could possibly wait until the next day and that is not life threatening. An emergency visit is when your pet is in a life threatening condition and can not wait to be seen.
We do not offer hospitalization but we do offer stabilization and transportation to the nearest 24 hour care facility if the need arises.
Absolutely! Our 26 ft. mobile veterinary clinic is equipped with a fully functional separate surgical suite. Your pet will receive the essential vital monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, intravenous fluid therapy, heat support, and general anesthesia that they would in a traditional veterinary clinic.
Unfortunately, we do not offer same day surgical procedures. It is important to ensure that we have assessed your pet's blood values to determine if they are a surgical candidate. Our blood samples are collected and shipped to a state of the art laboratory for processing. There is usually a 24-48 hour turn around window for this service.
If your pet has an illness (possibly terminal) that could shorten their life expectancy or decrease their quality of life then they could benefit from hospice care. Hospice care allows your veterinarian to keep your pet comfortable and provide an improved quality of life through medical management.
The best way to make the most out of each visit is to have your pets on the same wellness schedule.Multiple pet households benefit greatly by having all of their pets serviced during the same visit! If you are a single pet household, your pet is less than 6 years of age, does not board, groom, or travel then you may benefit from annual visits.
We are proud to offer Care Credit. This is a credit card that allows flexible repayment options so that your beloved companion can have the care they need, when they need it. Feel free to click the link to apply. https://www.carecredit.com/go/364CNT/
The safety of your pet(s) and our staff are of the utmost importance. If your pet can not safely be muzzled, handled, or placed in a carrier by you, we can not safely provide your pet with the quality care they deserve. Additional fees may be incurred for extra restraint if required.
Unfortunately, house call veterinary services are not for everyone. The luxury of having us travel to your home incurs a reasonable travel fee for the convenience of our services. If you have severe financial constraints or are seeking a low cost option, a wellness or low cost clinic may be better suited for your needs.
According to our customers, our prices are affordable and are close in relation to what they see at a traditional veterinary clinic. They agree that the convenience of having the doctor come to their door to service their pet(s) as well as the one on one time is PRICELESS!
Our office will be closed on Monday July 4, 2022 in observance of Independence Day. We will resume our normal business hours on Tuesday July 5, 2022.